About Trainer Oscar Galván
I have played soccer competitively from a very young age. I was born and raised in Mexico where I played soccer at a high level. Here in the states, I have coached both high school and club. In the past, I taught Physical Education to K-12th. Currently, I am a Spanish teacher at Elk Grove High School. I am passionate about health and fitness. I truly believe in leading by example. I am a very disciplined and a hard working individual. As a Sports Elite Trainer, I will bring passion, accountability, and dedication to the athletes I train.
As a Sports Elite Trainer, I specialize in combining different components of fitness such as balance training, plyometric progressions, circuit/functional training, and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) with the purpose of preventing injuries and optimizing performance by increasing the athlete’s power, explosiveness, speed, reaction, and agility so that he or she can compete at an elite level.
- IGNITE 360 Certified: Plyometric Progressions
- TRX Qualified: TRX Suspension Training Basics
- TRX Qualified: TRX Functional Training Course (FTC)
- TRX Qualified: TRX Rip Training Course (RTC)
- U.S. Soccer Federation: F License
- Sports Psychology Course - Delta College
All images by Richard Pochop Photography